All for learning and learning for all.
Saeger Middle School is a safe environment where staff and students promote successful learning through respect, communication, and high expectations to achieve personal and academic goals.
At SMS we will . . .
- Create a climate of responsibility among students and staff through strong, clear, ethical expectations and accountability.
- Make collaborative decisions by openly sharing ideas and concerns with colleagues.
- Seek ways to create collaborative time during the day.
- Provide opportunities for students to experience academic success while continually assessing and responding to their needs.
- Model respect
- Demonstrate what we expect.
- Create a climate of trust and caring through consistently demonstrating honesty, and respect toward all.